size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
12-06-2014, 05:56 PM

"What's life without a little struggle?" The man answered back, his approach had been to the right of Allen, the river eating up the sound of his paws in the snow. He grinned at the male, although his eyes held such sadness. Yet another member of Abaven had passed, a sickness eating her up before they could even save her. And her pups... Bass was glad that he had tasked Darrah with starting their training. It would be something to keep their mind off of it, to keep them busy. But at least he came baring a little bit of good news, which is why he was smiling at the older man. "I've been thinking about something since you joined, about that idea you proposed for a field medic? Well, I have added it to the ranks, Paluni will be level one and Nerses level two. And since this was all your idea, I would like to promote you to Gamrean. As head of the messengers and field medics, it will be up to you to train the young ones, as well as rank them up when you see them fit." Bass' smile grew, his sadness vanishing as he went on. It was a high rank, and there was no one else he would rather see have it than Allen. He had worked hard, even after he left to be with Quelt. He had come back home, and for that he was ever thankful.

Walk "Talk" Think