ardent

You knew of my condition

Morgana

gems
size
build
player
12-06-2014, 06:52 PM

One by one they would show up, Arian had failed to mention just how small this pack was. It was more of a band of mismatched mutts, with little more holding them together. A soft growl vibrated in her throat threatening to leave her maw, but it was held back. Only she and perhaps Arian - if she had been listening could hear it. tail twitching slightly as her frosted gaze drifted over each member. A sigh escaped her lips, this was not what she had expected. But it would rise from the ground up, with the proper care and attention. It was clear Arian had neglected to lead as she should, for they all seemed lost and confused, now the change of leadership was a clear cause of this. But there was much more to it then this.

Yet her gaze shifted to that of a young fea, dubbed Aiko. A whinny child that needed to be put in her place, to grow up. This was an annoyance that would have to be dealt with and swiftly, but first to address the others. "What Arian has said is true; she has found her self unable to bear the weight of leadership." A short pause to let it sink in, before her gaze drifted over the members. "Things will be changing yes, but in order to better your selves and to no longer be mere weaklings in the eyes of the other packs here in the lands. " A growl left her, that was what they were; weak and almost useless. "The rules will be changing, respect is of the utmost importance. Neither will laziness or ignorance will be tolerated. Every member is required to train and hard in order to better them selves." Simply, the law had to be laid down, Morgana was not going to be no pushover or some weakling.

"Everyone will now fall under the Lich ranking - if you have skills to be a fighter, healer or hunter do speak up." If they did so, their rank would be changed to simply fill the roles for the time being; it was their chance to become more valued then a simple meaningless face in the crowed.

Morgana was sure not much more about the rules or changes had been spoken of, but her attention did turn to the one who was acting like a child. "Youngling, this is your home and will always be your home. I do ask for you to remain, I do not wish for my first impression to be that of nothing but a monster that has taken over your home." Morgana could only hope 'monster' was a proper term to use, hopefully it was. "This pack, is your family Aiko - leaving it now would be abandoning your family and friends." It was a truth but a hasrh one the young-one had to learn. Morgana was stern and could be harsh, but she was not uncaring or cold towards those that would now become her family. They each had to get used to one another, adjust to the change just as she did.

Occ: First time for everything, but members are required to post again by the 10th, I would like to wrap this up and get things moving :3.