ardent

You Can Count On Me

Dusk

gems
size
build
player
12-07-2014, 02:34 AM

She was hesitant, but she finally allowed him to gaze upon her features. She was unlike any creature he had seen before. Sparkling crimson eyes against papery fur. In a way, she was like his opposite. Black and white, blue and red. He wondered how the girl would start the conversation but she simply announced her name. S'alkrie was a pretty name whether it was hers or not.

"I go by Dusk," The brute introduced slyly, knowing that his name suited his appearance. He next gave a warm chuckle before continuing with an answer. "I don't live anywhere."

It was true as far as rogue life went. As a loner he never stayed in the same place for a long period of time. He was always on the move. Even if he was to establish some form of residence, it certainly would not be on these islands. His nose took in a silent whiff of the female's aroma. He could not pick up the scent of a pack, however she could have disguised it well. He expected her to inform him where she resided, unless her answer was similar to his.

"Speech"