Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-07-2014, 03:04 AM

The girl craned her to neck to take a glimpse of the creature who had demanded an explanation of her presence. Her wide gaze scanned the cave but through the darkness she could not see. Her eyes were useless and helpless. It was like as if this mysterious creature had come forth with shadows by his side. She took in the scent of the cave and the stranger. She was sure these were rogue lands, unless she had blindly wandered into one's residence.

She rose to her paws, her vision still searching for him. Her gentle lyrics came out shakily as she tried to find the right words to answer his request. Was she afraid? Afraid of the dark? "I didn't know this was your home. I...I can leave if that's you want."

Her voice echoed, sounding from every corner in the cavern. Although she did not know where he was, she was sure this creature knew her exact position. For all she knew he could be right on top of her, planning anything his mind desired. His own words did not match those of a more friendlier type. Would he allow her to leave?

"Speech"

[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]