Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
12-07-2014, 12:27 PM
Luck had to run out at some point and evidently charm had been thrown through the window quite some time ago. Now Isolde would finally break before him, all that pain and he had caused her spilling free and words of her hurt piercing through the tears. He stood there completely stunned, he hadn't actually seen anyone crying before and the display now left him even more clueless than before.

"I've left before..." He pointed out though at this point of time finally he was realising for himself how feeble a point that was. It was completely different now, he'd felt all this pressure of parenthood and of course Isolde had likely gone through the same shock, she'd not shown a desire to have kids, like him it was just a desire for the activities that had accidentally made them.

"I didn't mean to."That was perhaps the worst excuse yet. "I couldn't deal with it." Now he was getting somewhere, was this a little bit of opening up he was doing now. "We'll go back to the range or wherever you want to go. We'll stay there together."