Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
12-07-2014, 03:05 PM

Poisons... Not quite what he had been hoping for, but an admirable choice nonetheless. "Currently, there isn't a rank designated for poisoners, but I know someone who might be able to point you in the right direction," he said to Revenge before turning to Mercy. "Mercy, if you would be so kind as to take your brother to Dione and ask if she would be willing to teach him, I would appreciate it." Valentine turned back to Revenge. "Dione has already taken Mercy under her wing, and while she is the only member with knowledge of poisons, if she accepts, she won't be your main mentor." There were other more important uses for herbs that the boy should have some knowledge of. "I'd like for you to learn healing as well, so I'm going to talk to Ellis, our healer and see if she will take you. You will also be required to know the basics of self defense, but that can be discussed at a later time."

"Speaking" -- Thinking

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.