Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-07-2014, 03:37 PM

He breathed in slowly, as if by doing so he might anger her further. There was no chance he'd do that again, at least not on purpose. But alas, it seemed her anger - for but a moment - was directed upon a new wolf. Drashiel. Tough break, Kyarst mused within the confines of his mind, but he wasn't about to complain for being temporarily out of Lysis' crosshairs. She quickly dismissed her brother, her stance identical to the one she'd taken up when angry at Kyarst. He thought to crack a joke, but instead bit down on his tongue to prevent himself from doing so. He was smart enough not to dig a deeper hole for himself. It seemed, though, after she had attended to her frustration with Drashiel she was now focused once more upon him. There was a stinging in his left cheek as she bit into him, venting her frustrations physically instead of verbally. She seemed to be willing to move past her anger, though, as she warned him he'd better not screw up again and leave her.  “I promise to give you two weeks' notice next time,” he mused with a twinge of jest in his tone. He hoped to lighten the mood, though he feared he may have stoked the fire. His tail lightly batted to and fro,  “So what have you been doing all this time without me around to get you into trouble and life-threatening situations?” His cheek smarted a bit as he spoke, but it was well worth the pain to be near her again.

“speak,” 

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.