Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-07-2014, 11:01 PM

"I look into the night sky and see a thousand eyes staring back"

It was a good question. Though Migi had his ways of speaking to others, even if he didn't seem very good at it. Probably his honesty, he saw no point in lying, it was better to stay silent than to tell a lie. Arian seemed to be very open about herself, Migi would like to see her bleeding for some reason though. His blood orange eyes looked at her though as she asked doing what. Well that he wasn't sure. “Anything you want, border patrolling, chatting. I figure we could bond some if any. Get to know each other more. It's important for parents to be close, let alone pack members.”

His scratched the back of his ear for a moment with a front paw. They could even spar for all he could care, though with her young, Migi would refuse to harm her. Anyone else would be fine, he only cared for her safety. While she was the queen of these lands, that didn't mean he couldn't worry about her well being as he was the causation of the mess as some would call it. It was a man's responsibility to do so, anyone else were fools.

“”