gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
12-09-2014, 11:26 AM

The woman made a suggestion, and Kassander seized on it with gratitude. "That would be fine. You've got the right to it anyway, you're royalty." To be honest she probably knew more about the customs and politics of their people than he did. When they were pups Raisa had taught Val to be queen as she'd been expected to be, but if he'd bothered to make the effort she'd have probably taught him too, not to rule but to support Val. Instead he'd gotten too wrapped up in his own paranoia and self-doubt and pushed them all away... well he was really regretting it now, that was for sure. He didn't even know what the nobility of Ebony were supposed to do for the pack, yet he'd inherited a Lord and now he had a Lady. "I-I'm going to be holding an event in the next week or so, I guess you can get to know the pack lands and stuff until then? Then you can meet any of the wolves you haven't already, and..." And what? By then he'd have figured out what all he was supposed to do and give her orders? "And we can go from there," he finished lamely.

"Talk" "You" Think