Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-09-2014, 10:55 PM

Heat blossoms from that point of contact in a seismic tremor, her body quivering slightly. It has been long since she has felt the fires of lust and the dry tinder of her nerves now flashes ablaze in an uncontrollable burn. The woman presses closer to her lover, eyelids lowering to veil celestial pools, smiling softly, wickedly, contentedly. Chuckle bubbles from her.

"They will kneel on dirt," she murmurs, lowering her attentions to deliver a soft nip at the other's collarbone, salmon tongue swiping out to drink lightly of the small droplets that pool at the minute puncture point. "And you, on the golden platforms of our conquered kingdoms." Warm breath whispers across her flesh and she swims in the magma of her blood. "My serpent."

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.