Imala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-10-2014, 01:02 AM

She didn't expect him to be staying the night, unless the journey back to his lands was further than she imagined. That was only if the man planned on returning home, which would be a surprise if he didn't. He could stay overnight with the tribe, but she instantly erased that thought from her mind. In fact, it would be best if she didn't mention this encounter with the tribe. If they would bother to talk and listen to her, which wasn't going to happen any time soon.

She searched through her memories, seeing if she knew of any areas the male could use for the night. By her knowledge, there weren't any tribe wolves that had established their dens in the falls. That was a good point, at least he would not encounter any trouble within his slumber.

"Yes, I will help." She replied, her expression lit with eagerness. "I believe there is old bear den not far."

She took a few pawsteps away from the falls, flicking her tail in a beckoning movement for him to follow. She quickly spun her head to face him once more, her features filled with reassurance. She didn't want him to think she was leading him into a trap or that she was simply crazy, especially with the thought of gigantic bears on his mind. She knew of many abandoned dens, but a fox or rabbit home wouldn't do. She repeated herself again. "It is abandoned."

"Speech"