ardent

YOUR SILVER KNIGHT (ROMAN)

Roman

gems
size
build
player
12-10-2014, 06:27 PM
Annoyance radiated off of her, as she glared at the white brute. She wasn't foolish enough to think that he was harmless- but he hadn't tried to hurt her either. She eyed him, and snorted in disdain as he spoke. "A friend? What drugs are  you on?" She snapped, her tail lashing behind her. He then pleaded that she invite him in and she actually chocked out a laugh. "No. I will invite you to leave though." She growled, her tone sassy in nature, her head lowering slightly, tipping in to protect her neck as some of her defenses automatically started setting in. His next question was a blatant intrusion of her privacy. A snarl would build in her chest. "That is n o n e of your business." [/b]Gods, they were getting no where. She shook her head, and let out a sigh. [/b]"I don't even know your name- and yet you want to plague me with your presence."[/b] She griped. [b]"If you're going to incessantly appear, then I demand that you tell me your name at the least."[/b] She said, trying to put some power into her voice. She may be able to make her enemies flee from her- but this wolf made her feel like a pup wearing her mother's crown.