No bounds

Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-27-2013, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2013, 10:59 PM by Themisto.)

He waited, and when no one came hope dwindled in the man. Where was everyone? Head swung to the right and left as he looked around, but he saw nothing. All hope seemed lost.. but then he heard the foot steps. They were coming from behind him, so he twisted around, body turning a complete 180 until he faces the owner of the noise. It was a male, a large one to say the least, with colors that closely resembled his own. Gerhardt? Gideon? He looked so familiar, but he couldn't directly remember, but when the man said his name, it all made sense. It was him! Well, one of them. "Yes, it is me, Themisto Valentin. You look so familiar... But my memory is not as good as it used to be. I'm looking for my cousins... Gerhardt and Gideon. And from what I can remember... I believe I'm talking to Gerhardt!" His stub of a tail wagged happily behind him as he took a step forward, eager to find out if he was right or not. He hoped he was, but could it honestly be this easy? They had been separated for years, and the moment he comes looking he instantly finds them. Was it possible?

Italian Accent Speech,