Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-11-2014, 11:30 AM

Red and blue eyes continued to sparkle as Odette watched her aunt's reaction. The way Surreal smiled and how enthusiastic she was for her made her feel all the more happy. Surreal then gave her some news of her own: she was a mother and obviously very proud of her family. "I can't wait to meet them, Surreal," she said. "I bet they are going to be great kids when they get older." Odette had smoothly avoided the subject of Chrysanthe's absence at first, but now she knew she had to say something. "I don't know where she could be...I looked for her all over once Valhalla fell apart..." Sadness was etched in her facial features and the words that left her lips. "I hope that she is all right, wherever she is..."

From sadness to happiness, Odette bounced back and perked her ears to her aunt's second announcement. "I hope that, whenever that happens, our packs will be great allies." She smiled and let her aunt's radiant energy shine around them both. "I have a few ideas for Glaciem's resurrection, particularly since I wasn't born yet when Papa ran the pack so long ago." She softly sighed at the thought of her massive father and reclined to her haunches in a more somber manner. "What do you think he would say if he knew that this happened?"

Speech