ardent

I'm Not Gonna Write You a Love Song

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-16-2013, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2013, 03:48 PM by Cherokee.)

She was already thinking about their family. His beautiful little angel was already picturing herself a mother and he a father. How many woman did that with a man they had just barely met? Cherokee could see it, his ivory dove's belly swollen with his children, him attending to her every need, never separating himself from her side, becoming her literal body guard, insisting that she don't strain herself too much, doing everything and anything for her. And then after their children were born...little mini Song's and Cherokee's running around, jumping on them, calling them momma and poppa, Cherokee teaching them how to survive, Song just being the most amazing mother and wife...A future with Song. Damn them barely knowing each other, he wanted her to be his now; official his.

He could see the slight color that rushed to her porcelain cheeks. His mismatched gaze softened, the shock of moments ago melting away as he gazed tenderly towards his little angel. And then she was talking, her gaze falling away from him. The obsidian brute mentally panicked. He was upsetting his angel and that hadn't been his intentions at all. No no, my sweet Angel, please don't apologize for thinking ahead. I was just surprised that you could already picture yourself as the mother of my children, which has to be the most beautiful thing in the world, except for you of course... he trailed off, his eyes transfixed on hers. How was he going to do this right? He mentally tried to prepare himself for what he was planning to do as he waited for a response.

Talk like this