Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-12-2014, 12:20 PM

He felt her shudder and it electrified him to his very core. Oh, girls were so much fun. Her moan nearly sent him over the edge as he struggled to retain his wits. She quickly retorted something about him having what it takes, and he let out a masculine chuckle followed by a quick response.  “It's in my blood,” he noted with the upmost confidence. He could have been walking into a mine field, but at this very moment he couldn't have cared less. There was a coy smile painted across his cobalt lips as she slithered up alongside of him, narrowing the gap even further. It seemed they could read each other like a book, and it was nice for something like this to feel so natural. She inquired about him, to which he would snort and continue to tease her.  “A spy can't reveal all his secrets,” he quipped. His tail flickered, continuing to ensnare her own.  “Where did you get those golden locks, darling? They are lovely, he queried with a hunger in his voice. There was only so much teasing a man could take, and he could feel himself getting closer and closer to his breaking point. Could he prevail throughout the temptresses attempts at rattling him? Or would he fall like so many brave men before him to her wiles and her wits? He certainly knew he had to try, and try he would. One day, perhaps not this day, but one day he would conquer the beauty that was Pandora Artenie. He would sidestep just then, plainly and smoothly, until his side was brushing ever so lightly against her own. He could feel the heat from her bodice seeping onto his own. It felt like hot, burning coals, and he adored the sensation. He could feel the rhythm of her paws delicately rising and falling in unison with his own, the gentle roll of her shoulder blades and the motion of her hips. It was intoxicating, and he knew in that moment if he could walk like this forever, he would.

“speak,” 

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.