Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
12-12-2014, 05:03 PM
He didn't seem to relax after her question, but the answer he would give brought her tail to wag. This was her brother, her family! Though she still couldn't feel joyous for some reason. Something terrible must have happened to him to be so fearful. Especially of her, a tiny, extremely pregnant, non threatening she wolf. Still, she'd do her best to be mindful of his nervousness. She wouldn't move to embrace him liked she wished, but would remain the safe distance away, wanting him to feel at ease with her. He deserved that didn't he? He seemed to soften just slightly as he realized too, still she could plainly see how fearful he was. SHe wouldn't miss the tone of curiosity that would find its way to his gaze, and her smile would grow a bit wider and more welcoming. He wasn't lost forever, and she would have hope that maybe they would have a real conversation. Still, she didn't know his plans in the least. "Welcome home, brother," She'd start, her voice a bit quieter but she wanted him to hear her still. "Are you going to stay here? Why are you here, where have you been?" Oh it was amazing that he was here now, what would the rest of their siblings think? "Can I come closer?"
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]