S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-13-2014, 01:36 PM

Her ears would once against twitch at the soft [yet assertive] tone of her voice, and well, wasn't it the best choice to stay here if the woman had also believed Isardis wasn't so... evil? He had served a purpose to protect his family, wouldn't Jupiter do the same? " Perhaps it depends what the wolf is fighting for, " It was true, though S'alkrie often thought that the alactrians where to peaceful for there own good, frowning upon any fights heading there way- even if their was a reason behind it. Would Jupiter make a change to alactria? " Would you fight and defend the things you love?to  those who are loyal to you?" S'alkrie knew she'd be able to defend herself, though the thought of having an alpha who cares was still appealing. Isardis was always busy, patrolling, fighting, flirting... it was no surprise most didn't see him very often, though it really didn't matter. He was gone now. As Jupiter would move onto another topic the placid babe knew this would be her opportunity, and it slipped her mind that she didn't even give the alpha her name. She would shake her head, before parting her rosy lips. " Im S'alkrie... And i'd love to stay here." Ludicael. Was this the time for S'alkrie to grow? " The beginning to the end is a long time to rule... did you win every challenge against you?" S'alkrie always thought alphas where challenged often and one day they would fall. Did Jupiter?

image by Luisiana

OOC: Id love for her to be a warrior, but i won't be able to finish any fights this week coming as i have to prepare for my holiday next saturday! If she needs to prove herself im happy to spar when i come back:3