size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
12-13-2014, 03:41 PM

Bass nodded at the older mans words, not sure how to console him. He wasn't the best with words, as much as he would like to think he was at least. He pressed his nose softly to his brown shoulder, offering a small touch to try to calm his aching heart -- both men. A soft sigh rumbled out of his maw, his seat being claimed by Allen. Even though he brought happy news, Allen twisted it around. He looked at the man, thinking. They were at 20 members at the moment, and by the waay the prey ran and how much room they had, he guessed that they could fit at least six more members in. He couldn't help but shake his head and laugh. "There truly is something in the water here... I swear it," he mumbled, but in good humor. "Unless Nona pops out eight puppies, I am sure that we can manage a few more mouths Allen. I don't want that thought to hold you from this position, you deserve it. I know that Nona has been teaching you about herbs, and if you would like I am sure my Aunt Novella would teach you as well," she had been more than helpful.

The brute's last few words had him blinking, studying him. "Let him come then, we will be ready. Nothing can hurt Abaven, I will not allow it," Bass said simply, as if it was water off his back. Sure, he was a bit worried with all the pups here, but Bass wasn't out of shape. If a fight came, he would be ready. "I'm not afraid, and neither should you be Allen. This pack with defend you with their lives, we all will," his words were soft, and he smiled at the man. He would protect them all, even if it was the end of him.