Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-13-2014, 03:52 PM
She was met with silence, something she could only conclude to mean that her pack mates were approving of her terms or unwilling to voice their displeasure. All that was left was to wrap up the announcements and introduce their newest member.

"Punishments for violations of our rules will be determined according to the severity of the offense and the number of offenses each of you has. Phoebe, sister, for your tardiness to our meeting, you and your daughters will be doing night patrols for the week."

"Now, on a lighter note," she began, a smile creeping onto her face, "there is a stranger to you in our midst. If he desires, he is most welcome to join our ranks. You are all welcome to leave at any time, but first I would like you all to meet my brother, Timaeus Hesperides." Natalya moved away from her log perch at a purposeful pace to find her brother's form, greeting him with a playful bat of her paw against his maw and a quick kiss on the cheek. The last time she had spent time with him was before she was betrothed, five whole years ago. How much had changed between them?

"Brother, what brings you to our lands? I was under the impression our family would be remaining home."