Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
12-13-2014, 05:29 PM
Okay, a repost of this adoption is in order, since certain characters didn’t cross over from the EoP version of Ala (Hence the random question marks scattered here and there where there should be ‘ <- those.

Due to Starry’s disappearance, and having not posted since… *looks at the calendar* November 12th with Raziel, this pup, now a yearling, is returned to the market of adoptions. Azael is still up for adoption as well.

Applications must be finished within a weeks time upon being posted as a Work In Progress. Any applications unfinished after that week will be disregarded.

Those who have entered an application for Azael thus far must finish the app by December 26th, or have the application disregarded due to incompletion. It doesn’t matter how much one says they want the character; I look at actions, and if a person does not finish the application for the character they say they want so badly, they will not be considered as suitable applicants. I also look into the amount of characters the applicant already plays, and how active they are with those characters when choosing who will get a character.

As an added note to activity: If the player of an adopted character falls inactive, I reserve the right to take the adopted character back if there has been no activity again by the same day of the next month. If you have a problem with this, then don’t adopt, or don’t put yourself into the situation where I feel I need to retrieve the character due to lack of activity. The bolded section in the original post regarding how many posts I expect still stands. At least a post a week, please <3

Yes, I am tough, and yes, I have high standards, but this is because I want these characters to be played and be able to blossom and thrive.

You can look above to the original post to find references of these boys, and notes about guidelines for their creation and development. Neither of these wolves will be very large due to mamas stress during pregnancy, and the fact that neither Sarak nor Azalea were humongous beasts.

Since I had removed Raziel from adoptions because Starry had wanted a second chance, here is his reference arts, and Profile.

Refs of Raziel: Design and art copyright to Trynxie
Manip: http://trynxie.deviantart.com/art/I-m-Not-Done-458315301
Lineart Ref: http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z324/trynxie/azarak3_zps156b5727.png
Current EoP Profile: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/index.php?showuser=1708
Current New Site Profile: Starry has not edited this profile.

Now, for the redone code, since BBC doesn’t work on the new site:

OOC Name: This is to tell me who you are :P
Character Name: Pointing out the obvious, this is the name of the boy you wish to apply for ;)
Any Illnesses, Mental or Otherwise?: There is a possibility that they may have been born with interesting afflictions. No grotesque malformations or anything over the top, of course. Sarka, their sister, is a good reference for what to think up. Mind, I’m just as happy to see healthy sons :P
Allegiance: Nothing below Neutral Good to start with, please, due to their influence by Sarak and Erani and Fam, though of course some of their mother will have rubbed off: Azalea was never an evil wolf, however, so no evil :P
Appearance: In your own words, describe the boy you’re applying for. I would like 200 words minimum.
Personality: What will he be like? Due to upheavals like their mother disappearing, and dad suddenly cropping up, I’d expect to see some conflicted boys, but some take the hard stuff in life better than others.
Roleplay Sample: 200 words minimum, my doves. This is to show me how well your style matches the character you’ve described thus far ^.^ Please, no pre-typed posts of a character that is not the same one you’re applying for.
What Are Your Plans?: Do you have any future plots in mind for these boys?

-If these kids are not active, then I have no real reason to keep Sarak active, and I want him active.-