Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-13-2014, 07:23 PM
They are more alike than she remembers. Perhaps it is the nostalgia of ghosts from past lives, or times simply changing them both to mold them into something more compatible. The woman poses a question the draws a snort, sharp and sneering, from her nostrils. "I'd be better off dead." Truly, she would. To her, battle solves things. It solved her problem with Kaios and secured her place in Ludicael many times. Greater than peace, greater than diplomacy, battle has ensured her safety and well-being more than anything she had ever known. And it is for this that she adores it.

Head bobs in agreement. It feels as if the pacifists are of a completely different species--a lesser one, no doubt. Possums, perhaps--things that fall dead and useless at the first sign of dangers. She suppresses the amusement at the relation as she thinks of it; they are possums, for sure. Demeanor shifts to a more serious and pensive note as the woman inquires of her goal for Ludicael. "It's hard to discern," she admits. She smiles, genuinely, head raising. "Ludicael was always... a refuge. And it still will be--just for a different kind of wolves." Grin morphs to one more mischievous, a little more wicked, but still well-intended. "A place where those who aren't afraid to fight can thrive and battle and conquer to their hearts content. And one day, the ones that are afraid of battle will realize that they can have nothing while they're not willing to fight for it." Jupiter views it as a better world, one full of individuals willing to bring justice and peace through action, not just empty words and cowardice.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.