Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
12-14-2014, 12:10 PM

'Welcome home, brother.' He had never anticipated to hear those words so soon after his return to the mainland. Already he could feel himself relaxing, though uncertainty still creased his features. 'Are you going to stay here? Why are you here, where have you been?' So many questions, and he had not an answer for any of them save for the first.  “I want to stay,” he confirmed, though it wasn't the most confident of verses.  “I missed e-everyone,” he noted with a bit more certainty. He did miss his family, all of them - however large in number they were now.  “You are having children,” he commented, somewhat out of curiosity. His family was about to increase in size and he would be there to see it.  “I.. y-yes,” he responded when asked if she could approach him. He wasn't altogether comfortable with closeness but he would not deny an obvious request - even if it did make him uncomfortable. Cassius had learned some time ago to never speak his own mind or say no to a request - he had no resilience to stand upon. His tail flickered nervously as he awaited her approach, hoping desperately that this wasn't some sort of trick. Sister or not, Cassius trusted no one.

“speak,”