Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
12-14-2014, 12:33 PM
Dark ears would perk eagerly as she awaited his words, she wondered if he'd even be able to answer her rapid fire questions. She was young, and had little tact it seemed. Never really having experience with someone so timid it was a wonder that she hadn't completely scared him off already. She would be half surprised at his answer, though her tail would wag in obvious pleasure. Her brother wanted to stay with her! None other of their family had even thought to keep in her presence. He'd admit that he really had missed everyone, hopefully if he stayed with her he'd reunite with the rest of their family, they always seemed to come back here eventually, and most knew this was where she called home now.

He'd onserve her condition, and would accept her request to come more near. She would draw a bit closer, slowly, and would stop a few feet from him. Enough that he could easily run off and she could never catch him. Being closer now she wouldn't yell at him any longer, "I am," She'd start simply, her eyes watching him softly, "I'm sure i'll pop any day now too, and I'm glad they'll have their uncle to play with." She'd offer quietly, she didn't have any idea if he wanted to really involve himself in their lives or not.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]