Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
12-14-2014, 02:11 PM
She didn't know how much she would punish the white brute by denying him contact, nor would she realize how much Othello really bothered him. Yeah she understood his frustration at the incident where he'd found them together, but would she have every believed he was jealous? Especially of her time with another woman, it seem preposterous. Surely he didn't feel that strongly for her.. did he? Isolde was clueless to how deeply his feelings for her went, though obviously it was unlikely he would ever say he loved her, even that might have dissuaded her from Othello's side. However what was done was done, and Isolde would be hard pressed to give up the relationship she'd formed with Scorpion's lover.

For a long moment Soliloquy would remain silent, her dark eyes would watch him before finally agreeing simply. Her features would fall just a bit, not that she had expected some grand revelation from him in the first place. A sigh would again fall from her lips as she struggled to find anything to cling to. Any kind of supportive thought or a little bit of conversation about their future. "They'll be born anytime now," she'd say softly, "I'm scared." She had to say something to him. They'd been so disconnected, they had to focus on what was going to happen in just a few days time.
"Speech"
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]