ardent

I can see your HALO (Pan)

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
12-14-2014, 03:52 PM

For some reason, the way Fendar treated her made her feel...bashful. She wasn't used to chivalry, but it was a delicious feeling all the same. As he called her 'his m'lady', she didn't know how to take it. First of all, it was so early in the morning, so of course her judgment would be blurry. Second, she was used to having the men in her life fawn over her like she was the greatest thing since rabbit meat. Even though Fendar treated her well, he had only known her for a day and night. The shortness of time was what made it surprising.

He explained that he didn't sleep throughout the night and she pondered why. Instead of asking, however, she lowered her head to begin eating from the rabbit. The meat was fresh, still warm to the touch, and something she had missed since winter arrived. As she chewed, she became thoughtful and pondered the possibility of him wanting to eat with her. After her third bite, she looked up at him and softly asked, "Are you hungry? I wouldn't mind sharing what you caught for me." Pandora gave a toothy grin, showing off the red tint that came from biting into freshly caught game. She looked crazy for a second, but the shock would soon fade away to a sweet giggle as she waited for his answer.

“speak,”