size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
12-14-2014, 05:08 PM

Pandora rushed forward to meet him, and he gladly returned the nuzzle. He had missed her too, and was more than happy to see her here. When she pulled back, a look of shock crossed her features as she muttered something about him being a daddy. His smile beamed even larger, a slight laugh coming from his lips. This was the first time that anyone else had called him a father, and it made his heart swell. When she brought up doing the deed he blushed under his pale cheeks. "I did, and I am! Oh Pandora you should come and meet them. Wren popped out five pups. Five!" he said, another laugh coming forth. He could still hardly believe it himself still.

She commented that she came here to see him, and he watched her dig at the snow. A brow rose, a question clearly on his face. She obviously had something planned, she was very excited about it it seemed. Sticking out his salmon hued tongue he waited for her to say what she was up to, but only asked if he could get away. Looking over his shoulder, his golden eyes narrowed. It was quiet, everyone was either off doing something or resting away from the cold. Surely they would not miss him for a bit, right? Plus Rhythm always had her ears open, if something happened she would be sure to call for him. "I can get away for a bit," he said, turning his head back her way. "Where exactly are we going?"