Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-14-2014, 05:29 PM

It would only be then that he would notice the chill in the air. With the heat emanating from his bodice he had scarcely noted it since meeting her. Nevertheless he liked it, it only served to stand as a contrast from the fire burning inside of him. They continued to pad alongside each other, and he was doubtful either of them cared which direction they were going or where they ended up. The only thing he cared about was the gorgeous, devilish angel at his side. Pandora Artenie, the perfect enigma.  “Oh really?” he queried inquisitively as she noted her own 'ability' was in her blood as well. Did she come from a familiar line such as his? The thought never crossed that she could share blood with him, but he wondered if she might be the spawn of some other empire. He surmised then that it didn't much matter to him, his blood alone was enough to make their coupling something special. There had yet to be an unattractive Armada - at least that he knew of. 

She noted that he had a point, to which he would let loose a falsely indignant snort.  “Of course I do,” he jested in arrogant fun. She noted that her designs were straight from her mother's loins, and he would smile fondly - as his own coloration came straight from his dam, whilst his build came from his sire.  “My own mother graced me with her steely complexion, and both of my parents passed on their superior genetics. One could say I am the perfect culmination of the Armada line.” Of course there was his brother, who was certainly unique, but Kyarst would consider him a rarity. Little did he know he had divulged a seriously important fact about himself, and perhaps simultaneously sealed the deal with Miss Pandora Artenie. Only time would tell what her reaction would be, and Kyarst Armada would remain blissfully ignorant.

“speak,” 

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.