Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-16-2014, 02:09 PM

“You, of course,” he would respond with a certain level of sincerity.  “It's not every day that I come across a woman as pretty as you,” he noted. His tail flickered idly behind him, perhaps displaying a bit of his excitement at the present situation, or else serving as a mild distraction. Emerald eyes glowed with intensity as he slowly lowered himself from atop his perch, finding that the position - while appealing - was not practical when it came to witty banter with such a woman. He rested back onto his haunches, narrowing the gap between them by only a few feet, and allowed his tail to curl neatly around his hips.  “My name is Kyarst Armada," he would note with a sense of pride. Though at one point in his life he had dropped his surname in normal conversation, a recent change of heart had resulted in him tagging it on at every opportunity. His faith had merely wavered, but never died.  “Is there anything special you'd like me to call you?” he jested, hoping he might get her name out of those pretty lips of hers.

“speak,” 

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.