Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
12-16-2014, 02:24 PM
Epiphron had never known a life without freedom. Only briefly had she been worried that she might be forced into an existence that she did not agree with -- but she had easily changed the circumstances to better suit her needs. She wondered why these wolves did not even try for their freedom; Jupiter made it seem as though they had hardly even asked. Even if they did not win, it seemed Jupiter just wanted to see them fight and bleed for what they loved -- and if they were not even willing to do that, would they fight for anything?

A sigh left her lips, head shaking gently from side to side.   "I am not a fighter," she admits with little shame. Once, she had wanted to train to defend her pack, but quickly she had realized she could control others just as well with her tongue as others did with their fangs and claws.  "Not in the physical sense." Her sister was much more bold in that matter; she'd lost an eye in defending her home, and her family. Epiphron's only scar was her tattered ear, which she'd lost in her failed attempt at settling the tension she had felt between she and Azalea, but she had failed.   "Though I certainly do not fear it."

A russet ear would flick in mild curiosity as she studied Jupiter still. It was obvious the aged woman had seen her fair share of battles, and she found herself admiring the woman quietly -- even if she would not admit to it.  "What of wolves like me, Jupiter?" the woman would inquire curiously, her voice laced with something akin to playfulness. "Do you have place for a woman like me, if only temporarily?"