Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-16-2014, 04:17 PM
ooc; I am soooo sorry I forgot this! I promise to be quicker now <3

He had been haunting the north since his return only a few weeks ago. Though he had dipped his toes into the east and south on occasion, it seemed as if the north would always draw him back. Lysis was here, and that was a good part of his reasoning for returning, but he also had a history here - a history he longed to hold onto. He stared blankly toward the ice pillars that rose defiantly up from the frozen lake. There was an eerie glow hovering around the confines of the lake, and he intended to investigate it further. However, as he neared the lake he noted a familiar figure looming nearby, and it brought memories back.  “S'alkyrie,” he breathed, in a much deeper voice than she was probably used to. They had both grown so much since their last encounter.  “It seems Armadas are falling from the sky lately,” he jested in a tone that held a note of seriousness. Had some siren call brought them all back to where they belonged? Would his father and mother come too? Hope filled his very soul as he neared her, pausing a few yards away. His tail would flag outward and bat lazily behind him, it was good to see her again.

“speak,” 

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.