size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-16-2014, 04:26 PM

He'd finally convince her of his words, and Rhythm would accept them as more than just mere flattery. He held a truth that would cause a blush to flush her dark features. Coupled with his rather intense emerald gaze she'd find herself growing a bit nervous, her stomach would feel a bit weak as she watched him bring himself more near to her preferred position. Not that she was willing to show these, her head was still lifted elegantly above her slender shoulders and her gaze still tended that confident flame.

The corner of her silken lips would pull back just a bit more as he gave her his name, the Armada would serve to remind her briefly of the name Athena but she held no other knowledge of his family or line. Before she would spill her own name he'd ask of any title he could use himself. Seemingly always humble she would start softly, "Nothing special, I assure you." She was probably the least accomplished of her siblings, at least that was what she'd told herself. She would chuckle lightly, "Rhythm Destruction, but you can just call my Rhythm." Miss Rhythm was saved for Valen. "I fear I wont be very interesting though," She'd say, trying not to think too hard about what he liked to do with pretty women he found interesting. "I was just in search of a place to bed down for a while." She could already feel the wind starting to pick up, in a few hours the cliff face would become quite a bit more dangerous.

""