ardent

You knew of my condition

Morgana

gems
size
build
player
12-16-2014, 06:55 PM

Those frosted eyes turned upon the child once more, only to spill out her raging emotions upon them once again. She was one Morgana was going to have to track down and speak to, offer what comfort she could manage..even if she was nothing more then a stranger to the girl. The dark women did care, far more then she knew; simply those emotions had to be let out for it was clear the child hadn't had much luck in life thus far. Nothing more was said, as Morgana let Aiko depart, she needed time alone, for now. However those eyes shifted to Sage and they merely watched him, as her thoughts tugged at her mind. To stop him, to force claim him would not make her look good in front of the rest; oh she hated decisions, a sigh left her and Morgana stood aside. "Then I wish you luck." The words were not easy to uttter but Morgana kept her self composed and calm, merely looking to the others. "If any wish to speak to me about ranking or anything else of importance, feel free to request my presence." But with that Morgana turned and left the meeting, it was officially dismissed and yet the women was troubled as those brows knitted into a frown; something had to be done.

OOC: Everyone is dismissed.

Exit.