Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
12-16-2014, 08:24 PM

He tensed ever so slightly as she neared, clearly uncomfortable, but as she slowed a short distance away he found himself relaxing just a bit. He was comforted somewhat by the fact that she was obviously unable to fight him in her current state, but the fear deep down would always remain. He winced at the word 'pop' uttered from her lips. It didn't sound pleasant at all, and he wondered what he would do if she happened to 'pop' right now. Likely have a heart attack, he mused to himself.  “I - I hope everything goes well," he spoke with sincerity. Perhaps it wasn't wise to speak such a thing out loud, for he very well could worry her thinking that something could go wrong, but he knew little else to say to a pregnant sister he hardly knew.  “Who is th-the father?” he would query before mentally chastising himself for prying into her business. He didn't want to offend her.  “S-sorry, maybe you don't want to.. you don't have to tell me." It wasn't his business, after all. His ears flicked back, pinning to his skull warily. Had he offended her?

“speak,”