Satu

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-19-2014, 08:43 AM

The white female didn't seem offended by Satu's barrage of questions which, in hindsight, she could have been. If anything she seemed amused. Drashiel told her it would all be explained and, well, that made sense. They wouldn't want to repeat themselves every time a wolf walked in to the meeting, would they? But then Drashiel leaned closer to the white wolf and licked her, and Satu's eyebrows shot up. Oh hoho, that was the way it was, was it? She grinned at them as she settled in to contain herself long enough for everyone to show up.

Roman's voice addressing them all pulled her back from her daydreaming, and Satu sat up, ears pricked forward as she listened. So they were merging the two packs? That made sense, if the two alphas were mates. Saved a lot of trouble in the future, that was for sure.

Drashiel recommended her as a warrior, and Satu sat up straighter in pride, her tail wagging through the snow behind her. Wow, this was really, really happening. "I'm definitely staying," she declared. "And... I really would like to be a warrior. I'd work really hard at it," she added earnestly. She really would - she liked to be doing things, channeling her restless energy into something physical and productive. Having that encouraged here already did much to endear her to the pack.

""