Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
12-19-2014, 10:17 PM
She would hold back the giggle that was almost uttered as Cassius winced at her use of the word 'pop' of course she had no intention of doing any such thing literally. He would wish her well and the girl would only take his words positively, she was blissfully ignorant of most things that could go wrong. She would be very happy staying that way too. "Thank you," SHe would mention quietly before tuning in to his curious, and obviously regretful question. Her own ears would fall as she thought of Soliloquy, but she wouldn't be ashamed. "No, it's okay, really." She didn't know how encouraging she was but she would certainly try to be forgiving. "His name is Soliloquy. He helps take care of me, and I live.. with him here." They'd still made no real commitment to each other, but the pale wolf had made it obvious that he wanted her in his life. "There are a few other wolves that call this home now, you don't mind living around them do you?" Would he still want to stay with her now that he knew they would not be on their own? "I'd still really like you to stay here," Seeing family, albeit family she barely remembered, in this kind of frightened state was almost too much for her. Motherly instinct must have been kicking in because she just wanted to hug him until he smiled.