Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-20-2014, 02:15 PM
( sorry for the wait. <3 are you free to spar soon? you don't have to worry about defaults or anything--i have all the time in the world, and it'll only be two non-judged rounds. )

She shakes her head firmly. "Maybe it does. But family isn't something you let go." She'd made that mistake. She'd let her children drift away and now she had no idea where Ananke or Aegira was. Her little girls. They could be dead or injured somewhere and she would never know because she'd been too caught up in making them safe to raise them. And it had all been in vain. The question wakes her from her reverie and her visage steels.

"I have. And I will. I fought a man to the death to defend my children, my family. The Destructions that now lie, cowardly, in the Mangroves I defended for them for years. And that betrayal has cost them their freedom as long as I rule." Voice is hard, cold, unforgiving. Song betrayed her trust and had forsaken everything she'd ever given them. And now they would pay tenfold for it.

She takes in the woman's name and puts it to heart. "S'alkrie. A lovely name." Unique, fitting. Ear flicks at the inconsistency in the woman's words. "I lost Ludicael only to sickness, when I left to quarantine myself to keep the disease from reaching my children and the others in the pack." A pause. "I fought and emerged victorious against two wolves to gain Ludicael. Most of the wolves here came from a faraway land after a volcanic eruption--I have lived here for before them. And they tried to claim my homeland--the Mangroves. So I kept them from it." Gaze wavers in focus as the memories sweep over her. "I killed Kaios to defend Ludicael. And I fought off a male who challenged for Ludicael, also." The woman returns to focus with a small smile. "So, yes. I have."

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.