Ixionn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-20-2014, 07:14 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/no8una.png" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:550px; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top; border-radius: 25px; background-color:#0c0909">
The king had arrived in no time, first addressing Ixionn with a gentle touch to his expressionless face. Then his name, coming out as something like a sigh of relief. "Ixionn," The boy straightened his posture and frowned to the white male bluntly, bloody eyes showing disappointment and a bit of guilt. Ixionn had made sure to familiarize himself with Bass' aroma as he arrived. Which, to his surprise, smelt of milk and soil. It was a bit puzzling, as if he had been around a nursing mother. But there really wasn't time to ask questions about such a simple thought now. After all, Bass was probably busy with some other stuff. He shouldn't keep him for too long.

The masked boy slouched forward and sighed, shaking his head slowly. "Isokan is gone," He said simply, refusing to look at the man directly. He felt so ashamed of himself...to let Morgana take the pack so easily, and to let Arian go without even an argument. He felt like he had betrayed Hajime and Aiko. Everyone who had found a home within Isokan.

"Arian gave the pack to a woman named Morgana...and I don't know what to do." Ixionn finally lifted his head and eyed the king, his eyes growing hard and serious. "I wanted to challenge her, but...she seems too powerful for me. Plus, I've heard she's carrying pups." He rolled his scarred shoulders forward, the snow that had piled there falling to the ground at his paws. Ixionn huffed and forced his eyes shut for a few moments. "I came to discuss this with you, if you have the time."