ardent

take me or leave me, it's all the same to me.

Newt

gems
size
build
player
05-29-2013, 01:03 PM
A trick to the trade and it didn?t surprise her that he called his mind his worth. When the world broke the strength of others, their minds tended to feed off their difficulties and make up for lost causes. Her ears twitched as she allowed a sigh to escape her mouth. She wanted to hear something new. Manipulation was a well known trait amongst many, even herself, she could be a master at it if she truly wanted and perhaps she was. She was the lost wandering mind of a broken forgotten monster that everyone seemed to forget the moment she put the crown on her head. Her children had grounded her, as well as her mate, and champion and Zara. They had all helped her in some way to keep sane but that tick. That edge of wonderland that followed her around still threatened to consume her and bring her into the dark unforgiving hole.

Her tail twitched behind her as she thought. Her mind whirled at the questions that she could ask. ?So your mind is your primary strength, what is your weakness other then the obvious?? she asked, her brow arching with her question. She was curious what he would say other then his missing hind leg. She hoped that perhaps he had other things to offer other then deception and mistrust. Not, that they couldn?t use a few good spies. Tortuga was having new leadership and they were meant to be alliance. She was sending Syn to them to secure the alliance and to keep an eye on things but what of the other packs? She didn?t know them all yet and was curious to know about them.