size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
12-20-2014, 09:33 PM
speech,

Falk's ice blue gaze followed Kylar's dark form as he approached him, mildly surprised by the male's lukewarm expression toward him. You look like shit. A hoarse chuckle rumbled in Falk's chest at that. No surprise there, he felt like shit why wouldn't he look it? However, the next words to reach his ears were really the ones that would shock him and throw him for a loop. He was free? Was this some kind of cruel joke? But when Kylar's green gaze met his again he didn't see any lies or joking there. Only an expectant look as he watched for Falk's reaction. Falk blinked with shock as he tried to process his thoughts. His children drifted through his mind again and he smiled. He could see them again. Well, that was as long as Surreal didn't murder him on sight for running headfirst into a fight. "I want to ask why you're letting me go... but I really just want to get home to my kids," he replied honestly, his deep voice a bit rough from lack of use. He wasn't sure if Kylar would explain anyway or if he would just walk away or maybe he would take him to the border... whatever it was all Falk could hope for was for his captor to not go back on his word now.