Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-20-2014, 09:45 PM
He blinked as she rather lackadaisically stated that she would be joining with Roman and Drashiel. He breathed a sigh, as she seemed uncertain where else she could go. Sure there was family there, and safety in numbers - but who said that that meant you had to compromise your own way of thinking to have those things? Somehow he knew he couldn't serve comfortably under either of them. They hadn't earned their crown any more than anyone else in the family. He didn't hate them for that, but he didn't respect them for it either.  “Stay with me, just.. for a while at least.” He didn't revel in the idea of them parting again so soon, and although that might mean he held the responsibility of looking after her, it didn't seem as daunting to explore this once familiar world with her at his side. “We don't have to be joined at the hip or anything, but it wouldn't hurt to go looking for our family together, right?” He had grown accustomed to being alone and would probably always want time to himself, but there was no law saying she couldn't or shouldn't come along with him in his endeavors. She seemed irritated that her own brother had taken up a mate and left her behind. It was a reasonable thing to be irritated about. Kyarst pondered this for a moment, glad she was directing her anger somewhere else for the time being. His tail flickered idly behind him, tapping at the cool earth.  “I can't help but feel like there's something out there, for both of us, we just.. haven't found it yet.” There had to be more than this, there just had to be. 

“speak,” 

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.