gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
12-21-2014, 05:21 PM

She wouldn't get the chance to quietly escape. He appeared from the shadows like a ghost that she had summoned with only her thoughts. He was just as dazzling as she remembered. She heard his voice first, calling out that nickname he had given her so long ago, making her pulse pick up to a rapid tempo. Her gaze darted toward the sound and settled on his fiery form. In a way it was like seeing a myth come to life, seeing a memory take flesh. A small voice at the back of her mind this whole journey had been telling her that he wasn't even real, that all of that had been a figment of her broken mind, but here he was, all too real and all too eye catching.

He pressed up against her and she leaned into his side without a hesitation or second thought, letting him nibble her scruff and almost forgetting for a moment that she had ever left. For just a second she forgot that she had Hera and Aura and Conan. Oh gods, Conan. He was going to flip when he found out. But... it was so hard to care with her Mouse pressed against her. "Apparently not," she finally managed, her voice instantly falling back into that smooth, tempting cadence she had used so many times before, back in the days before she had responsibilities. She grinned at him and added, "I tried so hard to stay away, but I guess this Hawk couldn't resist hunting you down again."

"Talk" "You" Think