Charaz

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-21-2014, 05:50 PM

The woman pressed against him, her delicate form so warm and fresh. Mmm, that voice called out to him, saying that she in fact, could not resist. Well no shit. Who in there right mind could avoid this fine hunk of meat? She allowed him to nibble on her scruff, to which he took as 'bite harder'. So indeed he did. His jaws parted and he sought to chop down harder, hoping to draw a bit of blood. His breath hissed through his teeth, and he didn't really want to talk much more. He wanted to get right down to it, down to rocking her world like he had so long ago. But that would be too easy, would it not? No, he wanted to play with his little Hawk now that he had her here again. If they were only going to meet up once in a blue moon, he was going to be damn sure to make her remember him. Not that he was exceptionally hard to forget.

Stopping his circling he came to face her, his similar hued eyes boring into her own. Letting out a rumbling purr he bore his teeth, salmon hued tongue snaking out to lick his chops. "So tell me my dear Hawk, why exactly have you come back to me?" he asked, his voice slow and low. He knew exactly why this bitch was here, but to hear it moaned from her lips is what he truly desired. To have her beg and plead, that was all he ever needed.