Sarka

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
12-22-2014, 12:47 AM

Her eyes moved to the alpha, why was she so fat? If it was one thing she did not know about, it was how pups came to be. Sarka barely knew anything about the world, and in fact the only other pups she had been in contact with was her brothers. Her tail flickering behind her, she decided not to question it. Sarka's eyes darting off to the side for a moment. She was going to be forced to speak wasn't she. It wasn't that she minded it so much, maybe only a tad bit. She hated being a burden, making her ears rest on the back of her skull like she usually did. It was hard to get her point across to some wolves despite how clearly she thought she explained things with her actions.

She looked at Roman, giving a sheepish smile.  "...I'd.....like to join regium." underneath Roman was the only place she had felt like she was home. Her white tail came to rest underneath her, she couldn't be this nervous it would only look bad on herself. The crystal eyed girl looked up at her, trying to steady her breathing. Despite being a year old, she didn't feel any older. Not at all. She only hoped she could have the chance to learn something. Maybe she could be used to listen, sneak into places and gather information. 

"I speak"