Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-22-2014, 02:15 AM
The woman justifies herself but Jupiter is not a woman that will require her justification. Nostrils have already drawn in that wanted lack of definitive scent that states her being of a pack.  "That's alright," she responds gently, smile spreading across her features. Yes, she would appreciate having this piece of nostalgia comfortably near--this symbol of a vibrant past still shining among them. "Give me a specialty," she responds. "Something you think you're good at. And Ludicael will make room." The woman would be the head of whatever she wished--perhaps not extremely high up in the ranks but good enough to know that Jupiter respects her. Ears flick.

"A diplomat, perhaps? A herald of war?" She takes her own turn to become playful. "Harbinger--how does that sound?" The firebird ponders this with a crafty smile, the only indication that she is actually speaking to Epiphron (rather than just rambling to herself) lying in the inquiring look she offers at the end of her question.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.