Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
12-22-2014, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2014, 10:34 AM by Epiphron.)
So much has been taken from her -- still Epiphron feels stupid for trusting her former husband at all. She is royalty regardless of title and she regrets basing her world around someone who did not deserve her, who cheated on her with ease, who debased her and betrayed her. What she knows she needs is something new; something to inspire her and to breathe new life into her again. Reuniting with her children was a good first step but she needs more, and suddenly she wonders if Jupiter can provide it for her, even if only temporarily.

Jupiter seems willing to give her a chance, and she finds a playful smirk of her own dancing across her lips. She asks Epiphron's specialty, suggesting the title of harbinger for her. "A herald of sorts, then?" she asks, tilting her head slightly. "I am good with others. I don't think I will disappoint you in such a role." What exactly Jupiter has planned for her, she does not know, but she needs something to keep her grounded -- to keep sanity from leaving her. Too much loss plagues her heart and she needs something new to focus her energy on. "All I ask is that you do not prevent me from leaving if I ever must," she says tentatively. "Though I can guarantee that I won't up and leave for no reason. " She is a deliberate woman, never making choices on a mere whim -- but knowing that Jupiter is a woman who takes things by force, the last thing she wants is to promise herself to her for eternity.