ardent

i don't do drugs. i am drugs

Dione

gems
size
build
player
12-23-2014, 02:53 PM
Time to transfer dens. Girls vs. Boys. Thats what today was about. Nova was going to be a dad to their sons and Dione was going to try and connect with their daughter. The tiny green woman had plucked her tiny green mini me up in the early morning, glared at her husband and departed. Nova had never been a stoner, had never really understood how much weed and sometimes over drives helped her through her pregnancy and now her motherhood. The fact that she had not been able to sneak off and eat some buds made her a weird mixture of tired and grumpy all the time now. So she would carry Ganja through the snow and to the smaller second den nestled along the boarders of the knolls and the forest. It had been created in the roots of the tree and Dione would slip inside, plunking her daughter down on the ground before stepping over her and moving to the pile of weed she had collected over the summer season. "Stay put my little bud, mama has to eat her medicine..." Dione would murmur before plunking herself down behind her daughter and moving forward to scoop up some of the buds with her tongue. They weren't the best tasting thing but she had yet to figure out a better way to ingest them...