Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-23-2014, 03:40 PM

Like she had been summoned by Athena's thoughts, Amalia appeared in her line of sight and a huge smile came onto Athena's muzzle until she saw the worried expression creased across her wife's face as she hurried toward her. Athena frowned with confusion and let her gaze follow Amalia as she went straight for the new mark on her him, sniffing at it and questioning how it happened. Now understanding Amalia's concern, Athena smiled and chuckled. "That is a tribal mark that Roman gave me, like the ones she has on her hip and above her eye. She offered to give them to anyone who wanted to show they were loyal to Regium at the last meeting and... well, I wanted to show my support for her. I'm sure it'll look a bit weird for a while till the dye really sets in, but I kind of like it."

She pulled herself up onto her paws and turned to face Amalia, seeing how tired her girl was... and the smell that surrounded her. Looking her over she saw the blood and bile that stained her pale coat and her dark-tipped ears flicked back with worry. She knew Amalia had gotten more and more into healing recently so it wasn't a surprise that she had been busy with that, but who was all of this from? Were they okay? "Lets get you cleaned up a little bit," she said gently, giving Amalia a smile. "You've clearly been very busy. I think it's high time someone take care of you for a change." Athena settled back onto her haunches beside Amalia and started carefully scooping up small paw fulls of snow and placing them on Amalia's coat, letting them melt and begin to wash off the remnants of whoever she had been healing. "What happened?" she asked as she worked.

"Talk" "You" Think