Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-30-2013, 10:18 AM

The small female clung to the shadows. With winter drawing near her coat had become thicker and due to that, she could barely mind the chill that was in the air. She was a wolf of winter, born in the cold aside a lake called Wolfpaw. A happy outcome to horrible incident that had drove her family and all others from their previous home. For her it seemed impossible that liquid fire could consume the land, destroying lives and the land all in one swift, solid blow.

She had followed a scent that was familiar to her, leading her here. Beside the water sat Sarak. He was such a mystery to her. Not born of Valhalla. Really she didn't understand his rank in the pack but he seemed noble of heart as any Valhallan ever was. The male's coat was a love mottled color and his eyes a vibrant green.

Azalea army crawled into a good position. She couldn't make up her mind on if she wished to approach or not. Perhaps he didn't want company. Amber eyes were content to watch and before an internal struggle seemed to rise. He growled at his reflection but she wasn't aware if he even noticed the action. Another still moment before he showed his fangs and then laid himself down upon the ground.

The female jumped from her hiding spot and bounded over to him, tail waving flippantly in the air. She would cheer him up because just like her mother, she hated to see another wolf down in the dumps. "Sarak! Hi." She seated herself beside him, more than close enough to reach out and touch him. It was a comfortable distance, a distance placed between friends. "You probably don't know me... I am Azalea." She had to cut herself off, he might not want to hear that Collision was her father and saying that Soleil was her mother was fairly good announcer of who her father was.

She glanced down into the pool, to the reflection of Sarak. She was not so young as to not know attraction. The male was very good looking by her standards. She smiled, leaning in to touch her nose to the water, sending ripples out, breaking their reflections. Once she did this she sat up, turning lightly toward him. Even though he had a small build, she still had to look up to meet his gaze as she was not quite a year old. "Do you want to talk? You seem a little down in the dumps." Her face fixed up with uncertainty and it was easy to tell on her expressive face.

Speech,