gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
12-26-2014, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2014, 03:45 PM by Mercy I.)

The howl that called for warriors was not one that she knew. Head snapped up as ears pulled forward, her head tilting as she tried to place the voice. Nope, totally new to her. Curiosity tugged at her, pulling her from her den into the snowy knolls. Shivering slightly, she puffed up her pale coat before trudging through the snow, thankfully that was starting to melt away. She couldn't wait for spring to get here and for all the stupid snow to melt away. It would be a lot easier for the long legged girl to run around without tripping over rocks hidden in the depths.

Purple eyes landed on the woman who called, shorter than her but that was so surprise. Nodding her head, she inspected her quickly. She was quite pretty, more colourful than herself. Then again Mercy was pretty plain, so that was no surprise. She could tell that she was a fighter, muscles bunched under thick winter coat. That caused a smile to spread on her lips as the young girl sat down about two feet away from the stranger. by her scent she had been accepted by Valentine, but why else would she be calling them here? "I haven't seen you around before. I'm Mercy, nice to meet you," she stated calmly, elongated tail thumping on the blanket of snow below her. She was glad to see some more fighters here, more people to practice and play with. Mercy wanted a lot more training than she was getting, how else was she going to make a name for herself?

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.